The Wizard of Oz Crochet

The Wizard of Oz Crochet
by Kristen Rask 2013

Twinkie Chan contributes patterns
Kristen Rask is the mastermind behind Schmancy toys boutique in downtown Seattle Washington. Opened in 2004, Rask has gone on to found Plush You! which features plush creations from people all over the world. She has authored Creature Crochet, Yummy Crochet, Plush You!: Lovable Misfits to Sew and Stuff, Buttons and Stitch: Supercute Ways to Use Your Button Stash and has now added The Wizard of Oz crochet to the list. PLUS Twinkie Chan has developed two of the patterns in the book! She has not divulged which though but I am certain of it’s awesomness.

Although I have not purchased a copy of this book, (for those of us that must live vicariously through yarn) I can tell it will be received with great fanfare. Personally I would like to get my hands on the flying monkeys and the wicked witch just as much as I’d like to commission my sister to crochet every pattern in the book. We are like yin and yang when it comes to yarnophiles. Her crochet is opposite my knitting and we love to swap patterns that neither of us plans on making! It's sort of a hobby of ours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...