Xtreme Knitting: The Giganto Blanket

True Fact: Nothing is better than a quick knit...... However, this is knitting on steroids! You would have to be on roids in order to maneuver these huge "needles" which are, in actuality, PVC.


The Giganto-Blanket Pattern is the brain child of Laura Birek of Nocturnal Knits. I'm interested in getting my hands on some roving and a pair of broom handles and seeing how far that gets me..... I have puny T-rex like arms so I'm guessing not very far, but hey, if you're up for the challenge I'd love to see what you can come up with!


Get yourself 1 1/2" PVC, some UNSPUN wool roving and CO 28sts, K2 P2, BO.... and voila!
You have yourself a ginormous Giganto-Blanket!  (and a whole lot of sore muscles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...