The Mythical Doctor Who Colorway

So I was trolling the facebook… (Yes THE Facebook) and I bumped into what I thought was my soul mate. Well, if I were a yarn, preferably a cashmere blend, and happened upon my yarn soul mate; which happens to be Lorna's Laces Doctor Who 50th anniversary yarn! A yarn so spectacular…. It doesn’t exist!

The mythical Doctor Who Colorway

Vogue Knitting single handedly pissed off many a knitter by sharing a post yesterday boasting a new Doctor Who colorway.

“Lorna's Laces has a special Dr Who color! And why, you may ask? Because the Doctor turns 50 on November 23rd. Kate Atherley has designed two patterns to commemorate the occasion - a scarf (of course!) and a fabulous pair of socks.
Yarn info: http://www.lornaslaces.net/yarns.html
Patterns: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kate-atherley

Although I do appreciate the links, I have yet to find anything besides their 90 Dollar Doctor Who Scarf kit! Womp! Womp!

Although ravelry has some great patterns, I find that having to buy more than three different colors of yarn is a bit daunting. A self striping Doctor Who scarf is what the world needs damn it! Although I am tempted to try out Lorna's Laces Zombie BBQ (Last yarn listed)



P.S If you happen across the Doctor Who colorway.... send it along my way, Kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...