Listless Things- Yarnspiration and Such

Found vai Flickr
 
Knitting// What a lovely idea! Why not knit something for your wall in the new year?
 
 
Watching// So I am waaaaay waaaay behind on the Downton Abbey tip. I didn't even get around to watching Trueblood this season either. In fact, I hardly watch television at all since I began finishing up my degree requirements. I hope it is as good as everyone says!
 
 
On my needles// Working on a cables and lace baby blanket for my new niece. She is due in a few weeks and I am knitting on hyper drive. The pattern is lovely and I did manage to fudge up one of the yarn overs..... but that's for another post entirely.
 
Alice Tait illustration
 
Eating// Pretty much what I have going on for NYE. Some wine and cheese and good company.
 
Happy 2014 everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...