Listless Things- Yarn, Thread and Fancy Gingerbread

I apologize for my absence as of late. I have been occupied with Christmas time set up, as I'm certain most of you are as well. That doesn't stop me from wanting to post more often, for which I have a wonderful solution. Why not create one post with a bunch of little posts! voila! Problem solved. I shall call it "Listless Things."
Fashion///If you absolutely have to wear an ugly sweater, why not this one
Crochet///These seem easy to make and way better than a bean bag :)
 
Knit///I have had my eye on this pattern for some time. I wish I came across this tutorial much sooner.
Art///This threaded rendition of van Gogh's Starry Night is amazing! The original sits in The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) in New York and while it isn't a hop skip and a jump away from the Midwest, a pilgrimage is in the works. 
Food///I think that instead of  irish sweater cookies, and seeing as though I am sans sweater cookie cutter..... I may attempt a batch of ugly sweater gingerbread men... and women.
It is cloudy and rainy here in Illinois. Perfect for knitting and baking, which happen to be two of my most favorite past-times. I am serious about those cookies. Pictures will be taken and icing enjoyed by all. (and by all I refer to myself and The Minion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...