Winter Knit List

Sew Your Own Mittens
 
We talked about Christmas knitting way back in July, but I'm afraid in between knitting for family and The Minion I have forgotten to knit myself anything for the inevitable cold weather. So here is my winter knit list:
 
A pair of cute mittens
A very warm scarf/cowl
Cute Head wrap (X 2) *My sister would like one as well. :)
and a pair of legwarmers
 
Double Wrap Cowl
via CoCo Knits
 
Braided Head wrap
 
Big Fat Rib Leg Warmers
via MiaKia's Projects
 
Now granted, I am a bit behind and have more than a few WIP's hanging around in Limbo, but I remain optimistic that I can pull off a few more projects just in time for the first frost. In fact, I think I can whip up a pair of mittens, seeing as though they are a sewing project, and a couple of head wraps, for myself and my sister, with plenty of time to get a little cowl action! As for the leg warmers, I'd love to knit up a pair, right after I buy myself a nice pair of hunter boots to go with them. A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...