Zombie Hearts, Gummy Brains and Jelly Beans of The Living Dead

Zombie Heart via We Heart It
A nice deviation from traditional conversation hearts, wouldn't you say? I think I'm a mix between sweet heart and zombie heart but my only question is this... You can pretty much guess which flavor you're getting by the color, so what would zombie heart taste like?

Green is such a vague flavor. It could be watermelon, or lime or even apple. So let's just say, for sake of argument that these flavors were more like Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.... if you have no clue what I'm talking about you can find them here at Harry Potter Wiki. With this in mind, the possibilities are endless! I wonder if they make Zombie themed Jelly Beans. The flavors would be:

Liver
Eyeball
Pancreas
Brains
etc.
If anyone has any idea where these exist, please let me know! Hmmmm. On second thought, these flavors sound pretty brutal. I have no doubt that they would sell but I can see why they have Zombie Gummies and not zombie Jelly beans. Until then, here are some clever Zombie inspired candies I managed to scrounge up.
via Nifty Candy
via Think Geek
via Candy Warehouse

......and this concludes my random post for the day.
THE END

P.S Check out Jelly Beans of The Living Dead Starring Some Jelly Beans and a Blow Pop  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...