Boredom Plus Yarn Equals Yarn Wrapped Wreath

 
So I got a bit bored today and decided the minion and I could use some craft time. This wreath was born from items I had laying around the house:
 
Black Yarn
*Bamboo Purse Handle
Plastic Bat Rings
Orange Thread
Black Ribbon
and a handy Glue Gun
 
*I have 3 sets of bamboo purse handles left over from another project. To be honest, it worked out quite nicely for this. Since it is a little on the thin side, I would recommend using an actual wreath form. They sell them at craft and dollar stores. 

{Poofy my very curious kitty}
 
This one was suppose to be hanging on my front door but The Minion wanted it hanging near her bed instead. (She is a Halloween lover just like her mommy!) I definitely will be making more of these in the future.

 
On a side note, I did a quick search for free patterns over at Lion Brand and found some cute crochet amigurumi characters. They look easy enough for a beginner like myself. Crochet is not my forte but I'm going to give it a go. Wish me luck!

I'd love to see what everyone else is working on for Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...