Her Legs Lead Her Toward Yarn Shops: The Anatomy of a Knitter

Funny thing is, my legs constantly lead me to the yarn shop!
This has been going around the web for a while. The artist, Missy Martin, has brought to life her inner knitter. I often wonder what my inner knitter would look like...

A tote bag with related silkscreen element would be the only thing I share in common with Ms. Martin's drawing, well, that and I am constantly knitting gifts for people. Nope, I prefer size 15 straight needles, the chunkiest yarn I can find, instead of a scarf; I never leave the house without a cardigan, no stripes for me because I love everything to be black and my brain is constantly looking at things around me and relating them to knitting and yarn....
Anatomy of a Yarn-Zombie:

To carry your WIPs
Every cardigan deserves a good sweater guard

An example of  how I look at things
around me and relate them to knitting and yarn

last years knitted gifts
I gave everyone scarves....
(still haven't gotten around to knitting one for myself.)

I think Melissa Martin's inner knitter is a bit on the romantic side, whilst in comparison to mine, but the one thing we can agree on is that once you pick up a pair of needles and finish your first project, you'll never put them down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...