Breakfast at Tiffinay's: Audrey Does it....

image via We Heart it

So, I have already established that I am a yarn lover, a zombie enthusiast, was voted most likely to become a crazy cat lady (I only have two for now) and am an avid collector of all things monster. The list continues with my love of Classic Cinema, which is what I would preferably have on, whilst knitting, if it weren't for my daughter's love for colorful cinema of the cartoon variety. (She is four by the way) and like her mommy has a penchant for little stuffed monsters.... but that's a totally differnt post.
Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly knitting in Breakfast at Tiffany's
Back to Audrey, she is the ultimate actress of her time and Breakfast at Tiffany's is an ultimate fave of mine. In it, Audrey plays party girl Holly Golightly living life in the Big Apple. There is, however, a duality concerning Miss Golightly.... she is actually Lula Mae Barnes from Texas! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! I know, it shocked me too! I suppose they squeezed a bit of knitting in to soften Holly's character, and cement her into a Lula-esque, down on the farm type. Funny how some yarn and knitting needles will do that.
 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...